Omaha’s trusted custom framing choice since 1986
Malibu Custom Framing Gallery has been serving Omaha, Nebraska with remarkable service and professional expertise since 1986. We specialize in custom picture framing with a focus on creative design, friendly service, and proper conservation. When you frame with us, you know that your project is going to be beautifully designed and built. We understand how important and valuable your treasures are, and we handle your items with care and respect. Malibu Custom Framing offers unique and creative picture framing designs to showcase and preserve your memories, collectibles, heirlooms and art. View our Portfolio of Project Examples »
- Sports Jerseys
- Fine Art
- Family Heirlooms
- Canvas Stretching
- Wedding Dresses
- Christening / Baptismal gowns
- Conservation Framing
- Children’s Artwork
- Custom Mirrors
- Cross Stitch
- Bulletin / Memory Boards
- Woven artwork
- Silk Scarves
- Dry Mounting
Our guarantee of Risk-Free Framing!
Proper custom framing is vital to showcasing and protecting your artwork. Our expertise and success with pleasing customers allows us the confidence to eliminate any risk in using our service:
If for any reason you are not completely happy with the design of your project, return it within 14 days and we will redesign without additional charge*. Craftsmanship and materials are covered for the life of your project.
*New design must be of equal or less value, you pay only the difference if new design is more expensive. We will repair or replace any portion of the project that exhibits a defect in materials or craftsmanship. Coverage does not apply to damage caused by abuse, transport, or exposure to the elements. Applies only to materials and workmanship provided by Malibu Gallery.
I’ve never custom framed before. How does it work?
Hi! We are glad you stopped by! Here’s a basic outline of how it works:
- Bring your art/photo/objects on down when its convenient for you. You don’t need an appointment. Mary, Jessica or Kyle will help you design. Our goal is to make custom framing easy and fun.
- Designing: Together we look at samples of frame choices, mat colors, glass and other framing components that will compliment your art. On average designing takes anywhere from 10 – 45 minutes. When we work with clients we ask questions and listen to each individual needs; style ideas, artwork, budget, size of finished piece, etc. We have the design experience and expertise to know exactly what fits your art and personal tastes.
- Order: Once we’ve found the perfect design, payment is made (see our risk-free guarantee) and we will take good care of your art. We will begin ordering the unique parts and pieces for your project. They arrive at Malibu a few days later and then our production team begins to carefully assemble your project here at Malibu.
- Pick up: Your designer will call as soon as your project is complete. Generally you hear from us in about 14 business days.
- Enjoy: Hang your new framed art at home!
How long will it take to frame my picture?
Your projects are completed in approximately 7-12 business days from when you place your order. Have a rush job? We are generally able to meet reasonable rush jobs (sometimes within 2 business days). Additional charges may apply.
What can I expect?
- Our designers will make custom framing easy and fun. We’re confident you will enjoy your final product.
- Our designers listen to your needs, likes, and dislikes. Our goal is to provide design direction based on what you share with us.
- Over 3000 frames to choose from.
- Bring in your artwork when it’s convenient for you. One of our designers will help guide you through the process to find the perfect design.
- We value your input and enjoy brainstorming project ideas for your personal home or client project.
- Our designers have knowledge of design trends, color theory and pull from our own various art backgrounds.
- Convenient curbside parking means a short trip from your car to the design table. No need to haul your art through a huge store!
- Free candy at the register!
How much does custom framing cost?
Every project is custom built to fit your design decisions. Pricing depends on the different components you may choose. We welcome you to stop in with your artwork and spend time discussing your needs, wants and budget with our designers. You are never obligated to purchase and design consultations are free. We are able to meet a variety of budgets and work to meet those with you. We look forward to your visit!