Omaha’s trusted custom framing choice since 1986
Malibu Custom Framing Gallery has been serving Omaha, Nebraska with remarkable service and professional expertise since 1986. We specialize in custom picture framing with a focus on creative design, friendly service, and proper conservation. When you frame with us, you know that your project is going to be beautifully designed and built. We understand how important and valuable your treasures are, and we handle your items with care and respect. Malibu Custom Framing offers unique and creative picture framing designs to showcase and preserve your memories, collectibles, heirlooms and art. View our Portfolio of Project Examples »
- Sports Jerseys
- Fine Art
- Family Heirlooms
- Canvas Stretching
- Conservation Framing
- Children’s Artwork
- Custom Mirrors
- Cross Stitch
- Bulletin / Memory Boards
- Dry Mounting
Our guarantee of Risk-Free Framing!
Proper custom framing is vital to showcasing and protecting your artwork. Our expertise and success with pleasing customers allows us the confidence to eliminate any risk in using our service:
If for any reason you are not completely happy with the design of your project, return it within 14 days and we will redesign without additional charge*. Craftsmanship and materials are covered for the life of your project.
*New design must be of equal or less value, you pay only the difference if new design is more expensive. We will repair or replace any portion of the project that exhibits a defect in materials or craftsmanship. Coverage does not apply to damage caused by abuse, transport, or exposure to the elements. Applies only to materials and workmanship provided by Malibu Gallery.
What can I expect?
- Over 2500 frames to choose from.
- Our designers will make custom framing easy and fun. We’re confident you will enjoy your final product.
- Our designers listen to your needs, likes, and dislikes and provide design direction based on what you share with us.
- Bring in your artwork when it’s convenient for you. One of our designers will help guide you through the process to find the perfect design.
- We value your input and enjoy brainstorming project ideas for your personal home or client project.
- Our designers have knowledge of design trends, color theory and pull from our own various art backgrounds.
- Convenient curbside parking means a short trip from your car to the design table. No need to haul your art through a huge store!
- Free candy at the register!
How long will it take to frame my picture?
Your projects are completed in approximately 7-12 business days from when you place your order. Have a rush job? We are generally able to meet reasonable rush jobs (sometimes within 2 business days). Additional charges may apply.
How much does it cost?
With every project being one-of-a-kind, price depends on the different components you may choose. You are welcome to stop in with your artwork and spend time discussing your needs, wants and budget with our designers. We are able to meet a variety of budgets and work to meet those with you. You are never obligated to purchase. We look forward to your visit!